This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch]: Fix crash in gprof (SunOS 5.8 only)
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:56:41 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch]: Fix crash in gprof (SunOS 5.8 only)
- References: <3E3A02D5-7FA1-41AE-8926-604F62E08697@adacore.com>
Ok for trunk ?
Approved - please apply.
PS: should we drop tahoe ?
Not really apropos the email's topic, but I think that we could
reasonably add tahoe to the list of obsolete targets and see if anyone
PPS: should we drop '-c' ? It is supported by very few architectures (i386, alpha, tax, sparc, tahoe and mips) and looks broken at least on i386.
The -c option to gprof, I assume you mean ? Hmm, not sure. Is it the
case that the heuristic(s) involved just need updating, or is the
concept itself flawed ?