This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] ld --gc-sections for COFF, 2nd try
- From: xunxun <xunxun1982 at gmail dot com>
- To: jml at hanne dot name
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:57:44 +0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] ld --gc-sections for COFF, 2nd try
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
ä 2011/11/30 14:57, Johann Hanne åé:
some time ago I put a patch implementing --gc-sections for COFF to
http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=11539 . A few people
commented that it is useful for them, so I wonder if there is a chance
that it gets into trunk. It might need some more work, but I'd like to
know if there are some major roadblocks to it before I spend more time
It's a great feature.