Re: [Patch mach-o] correct vmsize calculation for zerofill cases.

On 9 Feb 2012, at 15:06, Tristan Gingold wrote:

OK?

Ok, although I have a suggestion below in the patch.
done & applied.

[ Maybe we should have a linked list of section per segment ]

once we start to do read/write/update and other filetypes, it would seem that something like that would be useful/required.
- for MH_OBJECTs only there's not much we can change -- unless....
.. we could see if ordering the sections from GAS actually causes any onward tool-chain problems... but maybe leave until we have a basic system working?

Iain