This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Weird error cross-compiling glibc with binutils 2.22 or head
- From: david dot hagood at gmail dot com
- To: "Andreas Schwab" <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 16:51:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: Weird error cross-compiling glibc with binutils 2.22 or head
You might actually READ my posting:
I have no idea where that is coming from: it's not in any of the makefiles
for binutils, glibc, or gcc, it's not in my host toolchain - and it
doesn't happen on PPC."
As in, no make file, no tool, nothing contains that line. So why Make is
putting it into the runtime is not clear. Yes, I can SEE that the command
line to sed contains that line - but WHY it contains that is not clear, as
it does not appear in the make file, nor in any of the tools.