This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: 64-bit support for srec
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 17:57:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: 64-bit support for srec
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 1, 2012, at 4:13 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Lol.. who would have thought this day would come?
> Can anything on the receiving end read these?
Yes, though, most existing srec readers can't handle 64-bit addresses, it goes without saying. I do have such a reader that works just fine.