This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch Darwin/testsuite/objcopy] Do not try to run the copy-2/3.d tests for darwin.
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Iain Sandoe <developer at sandoe-acoustics dot co dot uk>, binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:00:45 +1030
- Subject: Re: [Patch Darwin/testsuite/objcopy] Do not try to run the copy-2/3.d tests for darwin.
- References: <91B188DC-F39A-4AE5-9B23-8F0ECF1EF160@sandoe-acoustics.co.uk> <DD7520C6-FCFA-4BF7-9D50-D0EC6CA05019@adacore.com>
On Mon, Jan 02, 2012 at 12:27:35PM +0100, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> On Dec 30, 2011, at 10:07 PM, Iain Sandoe wrote:
> > trying to work through the test-suite to find which fails represent stuff we still need to implement (and which are noise).
> > AFAICS, these two tests are not applicable to mach-o, certainly as they stand (they would require a different .s file to work).
> Ok with me. Need perhaps a confirmation from a global maintainer.
Australia Development Lab, IBM