This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Supporting more than one CPU with the same gas port.
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Sean Keys <skeys at ipdatasys dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 10:56:38 +0000
- Subject: Re: Supporting more than one CPU with the same gas port.
- References: <4F0379F1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have a general question when it comes to supporting more than one core
with the same assembler(tc-x)
Theoretically yes, but in practice no. Why do you want this though ?
What is hard about having different assemblers for different architectures ?