This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Error while using Linker Relaxation
- From: "Kaushik, Praveen_Kumar" <Praveen_Kumar dot Kaushi at atmel dot com>
- To: "Alan Modra" <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:15:14 +0800
- Subject: RE: Error while using Linker Relaxation
- References: <20111227040529.GA8997@bubble.grove.modra.org>
Thanks for the reply Alan.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Alan Modra [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 9:35 AM
> To: Kaushik, Praveen_Kumar
> Cc: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: Error while using Linker Relaxation
> On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 02:15:42PM +0800, Kaushik, Praveen_Kumar
> > ones. The avr32 target is not yet upstreamed.
> In that case it will need updating before it is contributed, to use
> rawsize according to the comments in bfd/section.c.
> Alan Modra
> Australia Development Lab, IBM