This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [libopcodes] Getting the list of supported architectures (even plugins...)
- From: Emmanuel Fleury <fleury at labri dot fr>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 20:03:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: [libopcodes] Getting the list of supported architectures (even plugins...)
- References: <4EF9CB0F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Forget about my question....
I realized that Debian was having libbfd-multiarch and
libopcodes-multiarch in a different naming than the standard
So, I was linking against the wrong libraries.
Sorry for the noise.
Sometimes one should just look at things and think about things
without doing things.
-- Calvin & Hobbes (Bill Waterson)