This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: 68hc11/12/s12x/xgate patch
- From: Fred Cooke <fred dot cooke at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 23:29:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: 68hc11/12/s12x/xgate patch
- References: <1298845471.12108.12.camel@jsm2> <1299515895.3262.1.camel@jsm2> <4D7F247D.email@example.com> <1300201861.20997.3.camel@jsm2> <1324419607.8652.84.camel@jsm2>
To the maintainers: I would recommend holding off a little longer on
accepting this into the upstream repository. I head a project that
uses these tools and I believe there are some issues with this patch
that are yet to be shown. There should be more information available
inside the next 24 hours. Hopefully that is not too long to wait.
Thank you in advance for your patience.
On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 11:20 PM, James Murray <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Back in March, James Murray wrote:
> > On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 08:34 +0000, Nick Clifton wrote:
> > > First of all, I must point out that we do not appear to have a FSF
> > > Copyright Assignment on file from you.
> Now completed and returned to me.
> > > As for the patch itself, it is fine apart from one problem - it
> > > introduces some new gas testsuite failures to the m68hc11-elf target.
> I believe I resolved those problems and as per recent posts now have
> the testsuite "make check" running cleanly on my system.
> Find attached updated patch against CVS as of 21:35 GMT 20th Dec 2011.
> James Murray