This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] gnu_indirect_function support for FreeBSD
- From: Andreas Tobler <andreast-list at fgznet dot ch>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Konstantin Belousov <kib at FreeBSD dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:14:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] gnu_indirect_function support for FreeBSD
- References: <4EE66336.email@example.com> <4EE74CDF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13.12.11 14:02, nick clifton wrote:
2011-12-12 Andreas Tobler<email@example.com>
* readelf.c (get_symbol_type): Add ELFOSABI_FREEBSD to the
2011-12-12 Konstantin Belousov<kib@FreeBSD.org>
* config/obj-elf.c (obj_elf_type): Add ELFOSABI_FREEBSD to the
Approved - please apply.
Thank you very much.
My assignment request went out yesterday.
I already have gcc and gdb WAA access and I'm able to check out binutils
as user (the same as for gcc/gdb). I think technically I should be able
Am I already allowed to ci myself?