This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch mach-o/gas] provide a base test-suite entry for mach-o.
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Iain Sandoe <developer at sandoe-acoustics dot co dot uk>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:22:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch mach-o/gas] provide a base test-suite entry for mach-o.
- References: <336A5A45-F6B8-4750-990A-B242530EFB1E@sandoe-acoustics.co.uk>
On Dec 11, 2011, at 3:13 PM, Iain Sandoe wrote:
> This provides the basic entries for testing the mach-o additions to gas.
> a couple of trivial tests are included - but the main motivation is to provide a structure to add tests to for other pending patches.
Makes sense to me. I suppose cpu specific tests will go to the already existing cpu subdirs.
I don't think I can approve this however.
> * gas/mach-o: New.
> * gas/mach-o/mach-o.exp: New.
> * gas/mach-o/warn-1.s: New.
> * gas/mach-o/lcomm-1.s: New.
> * gas/mach-o/lcomm-1.d: New.