This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA/ARM] Fix latent bugs in parse_neon_mov
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Matthew Gretton-Dann <Matthew dot Gretton-Dann at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 14:02:16 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFA/ARM] Fix latent bugs in parse_neon_mov
- References: <4EDF6C79.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4EDF7037.email@example.com>
On 07/12/11 13:55, Matthew Gretton-Dann wrote:
> This time with a non-empty patch :-).
> On 07/12/11 13:39, Matthew Gretton-Dann wrote:
>> This patch fixes some latent bugs in parse_neon_mov in gas/config/tc-arm.c.
>> On exit from parse_neon_mov *which_operand should reflect the index of
>> the last operand parsed, and not the next operand to parse. This was
>> not done in all cases, and the attached patch fixes this.
>> This issue was identified whilst preparing a patch (forthcoming) to stop
>> gas mis-accepting: vcvt.f64.s32 d0, s0, #11.
>> Tested on arm-none-eabi.
>> 2011-12-06 Matthew Gretton-Dann<firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * config/tc-arm.c (parse_neon_mov): Update which_operand