This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gold and --with-lib-path does not work
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Christer Solskogen <christer dot solskogen at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 12:45:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: gold and --with-lib-path does not work
- References: <email@example.com>
Christer Solskogen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> at least not as I suspected, and not as the old linker works. Is this
> intended behavior?
> I use binutils-2.22.
There is no support for --with-lib-path in gold in binutils 2.22. There
is support in the current mainline development sources.
Note that while this was a simple answer, in the future please try to
avoid messages which simply say "does not work." Such messages are
nearly impossible to answer. In general please say what you did, what
you expected, and what actually happened. Thanks.