This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [RFA] Avoid compilation failure due to shadow warning on cygwin target
- From: "Pierre Muller" <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>
- To: "'nick clifton'" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:18:32 +0100
- Subject: RE: [RFA] Avoid compilation failure due to shadow warning on cygwin target
- References: <000301cca927$e547d310$afd77930$@firstname.lastname@example.org> <4ECFAF81.email@example.com> <C743D991-7EB2-41F4-9460-A6888A19D576@adacore.com> <001501ccab8a$7d5068c0$77f13a40$@firstname.lastname@example.org> <4ECFBAF1.email@example.com>
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De?: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
> la part de nick clifton
> Envoyé?: vendredi 25 novembre 2011 16:58
> À?: Pierre Muller
> Cc?: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Objet?: Re: [RFA] Avoid compilation failure due to shadow warning on
> Hi Pierre ,
> > I have no 2.22 branch checked out,
> > could you please someone commit this?
> > Or remind me how to do it...
> cvs -d :ext:sourceware.org:/cvs/src co -r binutils-2_22-branch src
I applied it blindly to branch,
(patch applied without any output)
committed it and deleted the whole directory...
But I completely forgot to test that compilation went OK :(
I don't see what could have gone wrong, but
I thought that I would rather warn that I didn't.