This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS/gas/testsuite: Additional MIPS16 reloc conversion tests
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 21:23:21 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS/gas/testsuite: Additional MIPS16 reloc conversion tests
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
"Maciej W. Rozycki" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> As it turned out the current state of our test framework does not allow
> dropping MIPS16 non-default-ISA cases into multi-architecture tests, I
> decided the MIPS16 architecture needs to be split. At this point I only
> created a MIPS-III MIPS16 (sub)architecture to cover 64-bit MIPS16
> targets. This in turn required some changes to other test runs that
> assumed they can support any architecture that has 64-bit registers. I
> have switched them to MIPS-III as that amounts to same, but excludes
That subtlety seems likely to cause confusion. Let's use the more
explicit "gpr64 !mips16" instead. OK with that change, thanks.
I think that's the last of the unreviewed patches, but please let
me know if I've missed one.