This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch, RFC] BFD, support for powerpc*-freebsd
On 21.11.11 14:25, Alan Modra wrote:
On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 10:36:59PM +0100, Andreas Tobler wrote:
* config.bfd: Add vectors for powerpc and powerpc64-freebsd.
* configure.in (TDEFINES): Add rules for powerpc*-freebsd.
* configure: Regenerate.
* elf32-ppc.c: Add powerpc-freebsd definitions.
* elf64-ppc.c: Add powerpc64-freebsd definitions.
* targets.c: Add bits for powerpc and powerpc64-freebsd.
Applied, adding an
after your added defines in elf32-ppc.c.
Thank you very much.
On the testing machine I had this undef :)
But I pulled the diff from my other machine.