This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS/GAS: Fix branch swapping with relaxed macros
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Meador Inge <meadori at codesourcery dot com>, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:49:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS/GAS: Fix branch swapping with relaxed macros
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sun, 13 Nov 2011, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> Sorry for the delay, been away.
No problem -- I thought it was something like that.
> Hope to get to the other patches soon, but as for the ones relevant to
> the branch.
I've got one more that I'll post as soon as I'm done with testing.
> I wouldn't bother. As you know, I generally prefer #pass to alignment
> games anyway.
Well, diversity is good. :)
> Patch is OK, thanks.
Thanks for the review, committed to trunk and 2.22 now.