This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [OBV/ARM] Fix R_ARM_THM_JUMP24 Relocation veneers failures in ld testsuite
- From: Matthew Gretton-Dann <matthew dot gretton-dann at arm dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 11:26:10 +0000
- Subject: Re: [OBV/ARM] Fix R_ARM_THM_JUMP24 Relocation veneers failures in ld testsuite
- References: <4EBAB2B7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <63144B3B-96D5-4FB2-A83D-DBAB58B4F590@adacore.com>
On 10/11/11 08:12, Tristan Gingold wrote:
On Nov 9, 2011, at 6:04 PM, Matthew Gretton-Dann wrote:
I have just checked the attached patch into CVS as obvious. It fixes the current failures in the jump-reloc-veneers* tests for ARM which are due to changes in assembler output.
Tristan - can I backport this to the branch please?
Principal Engineer, PD Software - Tools, ARM Ltd