This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [OBV/ARM] Fix R_ARM_THM_JUMP24 Relocation veneers failures in ld testsuite
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Matthew Gretton-Dann <matthew dot gretton-dann at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:12:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: [OBV/ARM] Fix R_ARM_THM_JUMP24 Relocation veneers failures in ld testsuite
- References: <4EBAB2B7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Nov 9, 2011, at 6:04 PM, Matthew Gretton-Dann wrote:
> I have just checked the attached patch into CVS as obvious. It fixes the current failures in the jump-reloc-veneers* tests for ARM which are due to changes in assembler output.
> Tristan - can I backport this to the branch please?
> 2011-11-08 Matthew Gretton-Dann <email@example.com>
> * ld-arm/jump-reloc-veneers.s: Change test to cope with changed
> gas behaviour.
> Matthew Gretton-Dann
> Principal Engineer, PD Software - Tools, ARM Ltd<patch.txt>