This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA/ARM] Add support for Cortex A-7 on GAS command line.
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Matthew Gretton-Dann <Matthew dot Gretton-Dann at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "gingold at adacore dot com" <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 15:11:42 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFA/ARM] Add support for Cortex A-7 on GAS command line.
- References: <4EB7E04E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/11/11 13:42, Matthew Gretton-Dann wrote:
> The attached patch adds support for -mcpu=cortex-a7 on the gas command line.
> Can someone please review and comment.
> Tristan - if this is approved for trunk can it also be backported to the
> 2.22 branch please?
> 2011-11-07 Matthew Gretton-Dann <email@example.com>
> * config/tc-arm.c (arm_cpus): Add cortex-a7 entry.
> * doc/c-arm.texi: Add cortex-a7 to list of accepted CPUs.