This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS/GAS: Fix branch swapping with relaxed macros
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, Meador Inge <meadori at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 20:30:37 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS/GAS: Fix branch swapping with relaxed macros
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <F12D32B5-AF23-44DC-8DDA-FB7DECAC960F@adacore.com>
On Wed, 2 Nov 2011, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> > I believe this is 2.22 material too -- OK there as well?
> Yes, ok for the back port.
OK, noted, thanks for your 2.22-branch review (of both patches) -- I'll
wait for Richard's approvals before I go ahead.