This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: .rofixup section size mismatch
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Henderson, Stuart" <Stuart dot Henderson at analog dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 16:53:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: .rofixup section size mismatch
- References: <05E9E85E39C35B4D96ED3A3190E35A10ACD3218BA9@LIMKCMBX1.ad.analog.com>
Blackfin linker (binutils 2.21)
bin/ld: LINKER BUG: .rofixup section size mismatch
bin/ld: final link failed: Nonrepresentable section on output
This sounds like a linker bug, and what is more, it sounds like a linker
bug that has already been fixed. Please could you try building a
blackfin linker from the current mainline binutils development sources
and then see if this fixes the problem.