This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: New port: Renesas RL78
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 23:05:38 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: New port: Renesas RL78
- References: <201110242240.p9OMe6F7017882@greed.delorie.com>
I see you don't have any target-specific assembler command-line options,
so that particular documentation issue doesn't arise, but is there really
nothing else target-specific to document in the assembler manual?
Joseph S. Myers