This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-2.22 branch patches
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:27:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: binutils-2.22 branch patches
- References: <20111021025608.GZ9539@bubble.grove.modra.org>
On Oct 21, 2011, at 4:56 AM, Alan Modra wrote:
> Hi Tristan,
> I seem to have generated quite a few patches for PRs lately, most of
> which probably should be applied to the 2.22 branch. If you agree,
> I'll do that soon. I also intend to commit the powerpc64
> R_PPC64_TOCSAVE support to the branch and the .gasversion. support,
> unless I hear an objection. At this stage I don't intend to apply my
> PR13177 patch as I think the risk outweighs the benefits. (I'd want
> to hear that all the major targets had at least passed a gcc libstdc++
> testsuite run.)
That's fine with me.
Is 'V2 of getsymbol linker plugin interface' (PR ld/13229) part of the set ?
Tell me when you have finished, I plan to do the release on the beginning of november.