This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch,PE-COFF,head+2.22] Don't generate bogus base relocs in .eh_frame of DLLs.
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:57:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch,PE-COFF,head+2.22] Don't generate bogus base relocs in .eh_frame of DLLs.
- References: <4E7F6D62.email@example.com> <4E96B52D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 13, 2011, at 11:53 AM, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Dave,
> Sorry for the long delay in reviewing this.
>> 2011-09-25 Dave Korn<dave.korn.cygwin@...
>> * pe-dll.c (generate_reloc): Don't emit base reloc if underlying
>> BFD reloc is from an EH section and refers to a discarded input
>> COMDAT section.
> Approved - please apply.
> > I'd like to get this into the 2.22 release so that it can be in the
> > next Cygwin binutils package. Ok, Tristan?
> Tristan ?