This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [ARM] Fix bogus 'unresolvable R_ARM_THM_CALL' error
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <richard dot sandiford at linaro dot org>
- Cc: binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:51:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ARM] Fix bogus 'unresolvable R_ARM_THM_CALL' error
- References: <email@example.com> <4E96B459.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 13, 2011, at 11:50 AM, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>> Tested on arm-linux-gnueabi. OK to install?
> Approved and applied.
>> I'd like to put this on the 2.22 branch too.
> Tristan ?
>> * elf32-arm.c (elf32_arm_final_link_relocate): Mark PLT calls via
>> stubs as resolved.