This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] New port: Epiphany
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at spamcop dot net>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:42:01 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] New port: Epiphany
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, 12 Oct 2011, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> The ChangeLog and diffs to pre-existing files are in the Changes attachment
> (inline), and the newfiles in the epiphany-binutils.tar.bz2 attachment.
Various new files seem to be missing. I don't see the elf/epiphany.h
header, for example, the cgen source for the CPU description that
presumably goes in cpu/, the new files for gas/config/ or the
See <http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2010-11/msg00397.html> regarding
the preferred way of documenting target-specific options without
duplicating content in both as.texinfo and the target-specific .texi file.
Joseph S. Myers