This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch gas]: Add 'e' for coff targets as section-specifier
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 10:02:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch gas]: Add 'e' for coff targets as section-specifier
- References: <CAEwic4b1VPSf=wvZ5rPN7c02HAz-2FLAaO2gnKrwtNFAsLSQZA@mail.gmail.com>
On Tuesday 27 September 2011 19:35:45, Kai Tietz wrote:
> this patch add 'e' as section specifier for an to be excluded section.
> 2011-09-27 Kai Tietz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/obj-coff.c (obj_coff_section): Add 'e' as specifier
> for marking section SEC_EXCLUDE.
This should be documented in the manual (COFF Version).