This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] Rename binutils test elfedit-4.d name to not conflict with elfedit-1.d
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Matthew Gretton-Dann <matthew dot gretton-dann at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:28:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Rename binutils test elfedit-4.d name to not conflict with elfedit-1.d
- References: <4E81CE52.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sep 27, 2011, at 3:23 PM, Matthew Gretton-Dann wrote:
> The attached patch renames the elfedit-4.d test name so that it doesn't conflict with elfedit-1.d.
> The patch probably counts as obvious, but I would like to get approval for porting to the binutils 2.22 branch as well.
> Please can someone review, and approve for mainline and 2.22 branch.
Looks obvious to me (but I am not a global maintainer). Ok for a back port to the branch.
> 2011-09-27 Matthew Gretton-Dann <email@example.com>
> * binutils-all/elfedit-4.d: Give test a unique name.
> Matthew Gretton-Dann
> Principal Engineer, PD Software - Tools, ARM Ltd<1109-elfefit-4.txt>