This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.22: branch created
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 19:07:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: Release 2.22: branch created
- References: <ADFB3A72-FDFA-4402-A6D5-CADEA94D0ED2@adacore.com>
On 22/09/2011 10:16, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> I have just created the 2_22 branch for binutils, and built a snapshot
> (which is ok for i686-pc-linux-gnu).
> You can download it from:
> The branch is open to fix regressions/bugs, do not hesitate to ask before
> committing on the branch.
I'm planning to commit
to mainline within the next 48 hours, it fixes a serious bug in linking
PE-COFF DLLs. Ok for the branch too please?