Re: [Patch ARM Gas] - strexh/strexb warn for bad addressing modes.

You are correct, the behavior is undefined and your patch does the
right thing.  I'll pass this along to the CMSIS folks and give them a
heads up.

~Luke

--
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little

-- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759