This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] OMF support for BFD
- From: "Jan Beulich" <jbeulich at suse dot com>
- To: <bernd dot jendrissek at gmail dot com>,<david dot hagood at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 07:42:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] OMF support for BFD
>>> Bernd Jendrissek 09/20/11 4:04 AM >>>
>Yes, the Pharlap linker features in the MS document I was working
>from. Some of its interpretations of OMF records conflict with the MS
>/ Intel definitions, so I would like very much to see some sample
>output files, to see if there's a way to auto-detect these variants.
A comment record with the body being "80386" is what you're after
I believe (and for IBM's OS/2 extensions it'd be "OS220").