This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: help required - ERROR 404: Not Found [binutils]
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "B.karthikeyan" <karthikn dot aravindh at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 09:01:04 +0930
- Subject: Re: help required - ERROR 404: Not Found [binutils]
- References: <CAM5NqhvWB6DSZiV65pJHzTwhGzTn8+gK6W9sEmqFvpHbAnbXeA@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 06:25:33PM +0530, B.karthikeyan wrote:
> Hi im not able to find the binutils-2.21.tar.bz2 file which is required for
The file was replaced with a new version. A link has been added that
now points at the new file using the old name. Try again.
> Running buildgcc.pl...
> Resolving ftp.uni-kl.de... 188.8.131.52, 2001:638:208:ef1b:0:ff:fe00:4
> Connecting to ftp.uni-kl.de|184.108.40.206|:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
If this sort of thing happens in future, plug the directory part, ie.
into your browser. You'll get a listing of all the files in the
directory. That should give you a clue as to how you should change
your script to pick up the new file.
Australia Development Lab, IBM