Re: binutils-2.21a missing from FTP site

Hi Matt,

If regenerating binutils-2.21 is too much trouble, or seen as pointless,
that's fine, we can just advise any of our users that ask about it to just use
2.21.1a.

You can also tell your users that the only reason that they would need the 2.21.1a tarball (over the 2.21.1 tarball) is if they intend to make changes to the FR30, IP2K, MEP, OPENRISC or XSTORMY16 files in the opcodes directory and they want to be able to submit those changes back to the FSF.