This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch]: obj_elf_section: do not free name in case of error
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 23:34:58 +0930
- Subject: Re: [Patch]: obj_elf_section: do not free name in case of error
- References: <499F6AFA-AB65-4198-A4C4-EFF0E52FFBB1@adacore.com>
On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 02:01:46PM +0200, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> I think it is easier to simply not trying to deallocate name.
Agreed. Patch looks good to me.
Australia Development Lab, IBM