This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch ARM Gas] - strexh/strexb warn for bad addressing modes.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:08:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch ARM Gas] - strexh/strexb warn for bad addressing modes.
- References: <000601cc4861$5df11510$19d33f30$@email@example.com>
This patch fixes an issue with strex[b/h] in thumb mode.
What issue ? As far as I can see the current version of gas does
correctly detect and report these bad addressing modes. Certainly when
I ran the test cases you supplied through an unpatched assembler they