This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA/ARM]: Patch to workaround ARM1176 BLX (immediate) Thumb to ARM issue
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Matthew Gretton-Dann <matthew dot gretton-dann at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:26:04 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [RFA/ARM]: Patch to workaround ARM1176 BLX (immediate) Thumb to ARM issue
- References: <4E3037DD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 27 Jul 2011, Matthew Gretton-Dann wrote:
> * Adds a command line option to ld --[no-]fix-erratum-760522, which
> is enabled by default.
I don't see any change to the Texinfo manual to document this new option.
Joseph S. Myers