This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Where's bfd.h
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: "Bill Cunningham" <billcun at suddenlink dot net>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:48:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: Where's bfd.h
- References: <000301cc40e7$914a4b10$a7d8daad@YOUR1F7593437D>
"Bill Cunningham" <email@example.com> writes:
> Where is bfd.h ? I just want to put info into elf's info section
> header. Not to much to ask right now. Geesh.
bfd.h is generated from bfd/bfd-in2.h, which is in turn generated from
bfd/bfd-in1.h and a number of other files in the BFD directory.
I'm not sure what you mean by "put info into elf's info section header,"
but note that ELF structures are mostly defined in elf-bfd.h and in