Re: Ping [Patch v2] bfd elfxx-ia64: share code between elf32 and elf64

On Jul 5, 2011, at 8:29 PM, Aurelien Jarno wrote:

> Hello Tristan,

[...]

> This patch seems to break libc on ia64. ld-2.13.so produced with
> binutils using this patch works when called as a standalone, but just
> segfault when used with other binaries:

[...]

> I don't know what is the best way to proceed for debugging this issue. I
> can provide you the correct and the broken ld.so if it can help.

This patch shouldn't have made any functional change, but ...

It would be useful if you could send (either directly to me or just open a bugzilla entry) *all* the object files required to build
ld.so and the 'ld' command line to build it.

Tristan.