This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Should rename ELFOSABI_LINUX into ELFOSABI_GNU, and drop ELFOSABI_HURD
- From: Matt Rice <ratmice at gmail dot com>
- To: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at schwinge dot name>
- Cc: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at ens-lyon dot org>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 23:42:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: Should rename ELFOSABI_LINUX into ELFOSABI_GNU, and drop ELFOSABI_HURD
- References: <20110619203224.GT27884@const.famille.thibault.fr> <4E0C4652.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 6:40 AM, Thomas Schwinge <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:48:02 +0100, Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> ?> [ELFOSABI_GNU]
>> Approved - please apply.
> Applied, with the following additional changed:
Hi, It isn't immediately obvious to me how to fix it but this patch
broke gdb compilation,
ELFOSABI_HURD and ELFOSABI_LINUX caused the respective i386gnu-tdep.c
and i386-linux-tdep.c implementations to be used. Not sure what to
replace that with, with these being the same and/or missing.