This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gold work on mingw/mingw64 support
- From: Vladimir Simonov <sv at sw dot ru>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 10:20:31 +0400
- Subject: Re: gold work on mingw/mingw64 support
- References: <4D1CC5CB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4D234F4B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4D24613E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4DA56C18.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4DAC588F.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4E0C2C20.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/30/2011 07:48 PM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
Vladimir Simonov<email@example.com> writes:
Sorry for disturb you, but I don't see the patch about F_SETFD
and core "mmap" patch in binutils 2.21.1.
Is it possible to push them into 2.21.1 branch (may be they go to
2.21.2 if it is planned)?
I didn't put the patch in the 2.21 branch because I wasn't absolutely
certain it was safe. It's very unlikely that there will be a 2.21.2
release--I don't think binutils has ever done a N.N.2 release. Sorry.
OK. No problem - the changes are in the cvs head and it is
stable enough, so it may be used if necessary.