This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gold work on mingw/mingw64 support
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Vladimir Simonov <sv at sw dot ru>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 08:48:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: gold work on mingw/mingw64 support
- References: <4D1CC5CB.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4D234F4B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4D24613E.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4DA56C18.email@example.com> <4DAC588F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4E0C2C20.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Vladimir Simonov <email@example.com> writes:
> Sorry for disturb you, but I don't see the patch about F_SETFD
> and core "mmap" patch in binutils 2.21.1.
> Is it possible to push them into 2.21.1 branch (may be they go to
> 2.21.2 if it is planned)?
I didn't put the patch in the 2.21 branch because I wasn't absolutely
certain it was safe. It's very unlikely that there will be a 2.21.2
release--I don't think binutils has ever done a N.N.2 release. Sorry.