This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: gold work on mingw/mingw64 support
- From: Vladimir Simonov <sv at sw dot ru>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:56:16 +0400
- Subject: Re: gold work on mingw/mingw64 support
- References: <4D1CC5CB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4D234F4B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4D24613E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4DA56C18.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4DAC588F.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 04/23/2011 03:20 AM, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
Vladimir Simonov<email@example.com> writes:
It is still having the problems I've mentioned earlier(in my patches):
build/binutils-2.21.51/gold/descriptors.cc:136: error: 'F_SETFD' was
not declared in this scope
build/binutils-2.21.51/gold/descriptors.cc:136: error: 'fcntl' was not declared in this scope
build/binutils-2.21.51/gold/output.cc:4552: error: 'S_ISLNK' was not declared in this scope
Chunks fixing the issues are attached.
Committed in slightly different form as follows.
Sorry for disturb you, but I don't see the patch about F_SETFD
and core "mmap" patch in binutils 2.21.1.
Is it possible to push them into 2.21.1 branch (may be they go to
2.21.2 if it is planned)?