This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: patches that could interest you
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Fawzi Mohamed <fawzi dot mohamed at nokia dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, André Pönitz <andre dot poenitz at nokia dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 09:21:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: patches that could interest you
- References: <AE4F3B09-3D45-41D2-AFBB-2D1C7F3ABB38@nokia.com>
On Jun 27, 2011, at 5:34 PM, Fawzi Mohamed wrote:
> Hi all,
> while working on bug http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=11488 I made a some changes to binutils.
> Thanks to Tristan the main fix of that bug is already in, but this small change should also be added in some way, as it
> adds the forgotten ignore of routine_64 load command (which is the equivalent of the 32 bit one, and contains the
> init routines of the dylib).
please do not forget the ChangeLog entry when submitting a patch.
This one is so simple that I will take care of that.
> Suppress the "unable to read unknown load command" when loading a 64 bit dylib with init routines
> Index: bfd/mach-o.c
> RCS file: /cvs/src/src/bfd/mach-o.c,v
> retrieving revision 1.57
> diff -f -u -r1.57 mach-o.c
> --- bfd/mach-o.c 14 Jan 2011 12:35:56 -0000 1.57
> +++ bfd/mach-o.c 27 Jun 2011 15:06:23 -0000
> @@ -2523,6 +2523,7 @@
> case BFD_MACH_O_LC_FVMFILE:
> case BFD_MACH_O_LC_PREPAGE:
> case BFD_MACH_O_LC_ROUTINES:
> + case BFD_MACH_O_LC_ROUTINES_64:
> case BFD_MACH_O_LC_SUB_FRAMEWORK:
> case BFD_MACH_O_LC_SUB_UMBRELLA: