This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] change bfd_mmap API
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org ml" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:42:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] change bfd_mmap API
- References: <F0234BC9-2B5D-4DF2-92DF-10A49CE68C4C__48617.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Jun 24, 2011, at 4:21 PM, Tom Tromey wrote:
>>>>>> "Tristan" == Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Tristan> So I changed the bfd_mmap function so that it now returns the
> Tristan> beginning and the size of the mmapped region (as well as the
> Tristan> address corresponding to the offset in the bfd).
> Tristan> ok for trunk for gdb ?
> The gdb part is ok. Thanks.
Thanks to both of you. Committed.