This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- To: farshad ghassemi toosi <farshad dot gh2000 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, bug-binutils at gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 21:44:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: Binutils
- References: <BANLkTik0vGrVo_GLCwxCsYJg-ACkp4UNXg@mail.gmail.com>
farshad ghassemi toosi <email@example.com> writes:
> I faced a very important problem about updating binutils, I wanted to use Qt
> and opengl, I always got error so I search for that and I was advised to
> update my binutils to the version of 2.19.16 or higher of course but I have
> no idea what is Binutils, so I download the package but I don't know how to
> update or install it in windows 7and even where is my current binutils now
> in my pc , kindly I ask you to help me, it's very important for me.
If you want binutils for Windows, you will do better to ask on a cygwin
mailing list. See http://sourceware.org/cygwin/ for more information.
They should have prebuilt releases for you.
If you want to try to build it yourself, see the file binutils/README in
the sources that you unpacked.