This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] change bfd_mmap API
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "gdb-patches\ at sourceware dot org ml" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:21:22 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] change bfd_mmap API
- References: <F0234BC9-2B5D-4DF2-92DF-10A49CE68C4C__48617.email@example.com>
>>>>> "Tristan" == Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Tristan> So I changed the bfd_mmap function so that it now returns the
Tristan> beginning and the size of the mmapped region (as well as the
Tristan> address corresponding to the offset in the bfd).
Tristan> ok for trunk for gdb ?
The gdb part is ok. Thanks.