This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH/ARM] To fix vcvt bug.
- From: Matthew Gretton-Dann <matthew dot gretton-dann at arm dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Sameera Deshpande <Sameera dot Deshpande at arm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 16:40:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/ARM] To fix vcvt bug.
- References: <000001cc2ff5$bbf06a50$33d13ef0$@firstname.lastname@example.org> <4E00B3BC.email@example.com>
On 21/06/11 16:07, Nick Clifton wrote:
2011-06-21 Sameera Deshpande<firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/tc-arm.c (vfp_conv): Add check on range of immediate operand
in vcvt instruction between floating-point and fixed-point.
(operand_parse_code): Add "OP_oI32z".
(parse_operands): OP_oI32z case added.
* gas/arm/vcvt-bad.d: New test.
* gas/arm/vcvt-bad.s: New test.
* gas/arm/vcvt-bad.l: New test.
* gas/arm/vcvt.d: New test.
* gas/arm/vcvt.s: New test.
Approved - please apply.
Applied on Sameera's behalf as she doesn't have commit rights.