Re: [RFA] Linker script extension SECTION_FLAGS

I forgot to mention that I tested this patch for arm-coff, ppc-elf and mips-elf.

On 05/18/2011 03:32 PM, Catherine Moore wrote:
This patch extends the linker script language to include SECTION_FLAGS
on an output section statement. The purpose of the flags is to ensure
that all input sections assigned to the output section either have the
flags set or cleared.

This version of the patch sets the infrastructure but does not define a
backend implementation. I will provide that along with additional
testcases when I contribute the Powerpc VLE port.

This patch was originally discussed in the thread beginning here:
http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2011-04/msg00428.html

Does this look okay to install?

Thanks,
Catherine